The Päijät-Häme Welfare Group has updated the regional recommendations on the coronavirus epidemic.
At the libraries the new practices mean that the two metre safe distance rule is no longer applied. However, in all library spaces customers are still expected to keep sufficient physical distance from others. No more than 75 % of the operating capacity of the library space is available.
- library spaces are open,
- self-service libraries are open on weekdays from 6:00 to 22:00,
- the number of people in the Auditorium, the meeting rooms, the group study rooms and the rooms for recreational activities is still restricted (more precise information can be found on our website in the section where library spaces are introduced),
- computers and multifunction printers can be used normally,
- digital guidance continues, but a safe distance between customers and the staff must still be remembered,
- courses at the Library will continue from 1 September,
- in the spaces open to the public more seats are added, following the safety recommendations,
- it is still recommended to use hand sanitizer and a face mask.
The mobile libraries operate according to their normal timetables. A restricted number of people at a time may access the mobile libraries. Wearing a mask is recommended.