We recommend using a face mask in all Lahti libraries from 16 November. The recommendation is due to a change in the corona pandemic situation. “The coronavirus pandemic is now in an acceleration phase in the Päijät-Häme Welfare Group area. Thirty-one new coronavirus infections have been confirmed in the area since Friday (November 13).”
Libraries also continue to follow other safety instructions
The Päijät-Häme Welfare Group also recommends that we all reduce close contacts outside the family, pay attention to safety distances and take care of good hand and cough hygiene.
These safety guidelines are still valid in libraries:
- Only come to the library if you are healthy. Do not come to the library if you have even the slightest symptoms of the disease.
- Keep a safety distance of at least one meter from other customers and staff.
- If you cough of sneeze, sneeze into your sleeve or a paper handkerchief. Throw the used handkerchief in the trash.
- Use antiseptic hand rub when entering the library and when using the library's computers or other devices.
- Keep your visit to the library as short as possible.